Position Name: Web Developer
Position Type: Full-Time, Professional Hourly
This role will be heavily weighted on basic web development using DotNetNuke, but may also support digital marketing efforts where needed. Our ideal candidate will be able to assist the Digital Marketing Director in creating visually appealing websites (Wire-framing, page building, content placement – and attractive graphic creation as needed), along with re-skinning non-mobile friendly websites to make them responsive. Ideally,you will have the ability to assist in executing online marketing campaigns and tactics to support marketing projects as needed.
We are looking for a candidate with the following primary skills:
Website Design and Development Required
- Strong CSS skills required
- Solid understanding of website usability fundamentals
- Content development and editing
- CMS (Content Management System) experience
- Webpage template generation and integration
- Web page layout and style design
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
Secondary Experience and Knowledge Desired
- DotNetNuke (DNN)
Online Marketing Skills a Plus
- Online Advertising (PPC, SEM, Retargeting, Affiliate Ads
- Social Media
- Google Analytics
- Client Facing – Internal and External
- Written and Verbal
Education and/or work experience with:
- Layout & style design for the web. Must be able to show samples of prior work.
- Common CMS applications. Experience with DotNetNuke is a plus.
- Effective time and project management.
- Minimum Associates degree in a relative area or equivalent experience.
We also value the following Attributes:
- A team attitude and a “can do” aptitude.
- A solid work ethic and a commitment to integrity.
- The ability to be functional, flexible, and productive in a multi-faceted environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills for both internal and external interactions.
- The desire for personal and professional growth.
- A positive attitude and interpersonal skills.
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate the above requirements and attributes. For consideration, applicants must be a US Citizen or hold a valid and current Green Card. Applicants residing outside the local area please note that no relocation assistance is available.
This is not a remote position. Candidate will work on site.
Supervisor: Director of Digital Marketing
Location: East Rochester, NY
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Posting Updated: September 21, 2016